sábado, 24 de setembro de 2011

Tom and Jerry coloring book

11. Complete a coloring book.



Today I finished a coloring book!
First of all, I’d like to explain why I chose this challenge. I spend a lot of time being a grown-up, having to study and behaving a certain way, and because of that I like to have some escapism from that reality and bring out my childish side. Don’t get me wrong, I can be very silly in my day-to-day life but sometimes I forget how much joy I still get from what I used to play as a kid.
And second… I got a Tom and Jerry coloring book for only 90 cents at a Chinese store. I was so glad with my purchase! The day that I got it, I spoke on the phone with one of my closest friends and when I told her what I did, she started laughing really loud. Why? She loves to paint coloring pictures too! However, she usually gets them from the internet.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário