sexta-feira, 16 de setembro de 2011

Brave New World

85. Read 26 books I've never read starting with each letter of the alphabet. (in progress)



Today I finished reading Brave New World. What a fantastic book! I definitely recommend it to anyone who loves reading.
It’s a haunting and disturbing story! Imagining the society described in the book is almost impossible. It’s terrifying thinking of that.
I don’t want to reveal the story because when I started reading I didn’t know a thing of the story or what it was about and I think that added some of the magic. I’ll only say that it did remind me of 1984 in a very good way.

Oh and today I made a birthday cake for my brother but I didn’t do it all by myself and because of that I won’t consider the item nr 10 done.

<3

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário