sábado, 17 de setembro de 2011

The Screwtape Letters

55. Finish a book in a day.
85. Read 26 books I've never read starting with each letter of the alphabet (in progress - 3/26)




Wow, I’m on fire!

I haven’t felt like reading basically the all summer and finally I am back to myself. I blame university for that, I studied so hard and read so much the past year! I definitely needed a break from my brain.
Luckily, the books that I read recently were absolutely fantastic and gave me a renewed passion for literature.
The Screwtape Letters is such an awkward and strange book. I’ve meant to read it since I was 15, four years later I finally did it! All that I’ll say is that it is a series of letters from a demon to his nephew, also a demon. Very unusual, for sure!
Oh and if it helps, the author of the book is the author of Chronicles of Narnia.

<3

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário