quinta-feira, 1 de setembro de 2011

Apples

74. Eat an apple a day for one month.


This is the month.
I’ve eaten my first Apple of the month at breakfast. It was a great way to start the day. Maybe I’ll stick to it for as long as possible.


On the 29th, I went to an annual beach party. It consists of spending the night at the beach and at midnight going for a swim. It usually includes food, music, fire, fireworks, drunk people… It’s a really fun party.
And I thought that maybe I would end up achieving my 57th goal “Stay up all night talking”. But I just can’t consider it done, although I only went to sleep at 7 a.m. on the 30th.  It was so windy and cold that I just wasn’t able to enjoy it.  All I’d say was “I’m so cold. I shouldn’t have come”.
Hopefully next year, the weather is better!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário