terça-feira, 20 de dezembro de 2011

Little Women

86. Read 26 books I've never read starting with each letter of the alphabet (in progress - 10/26)



About three years ago I watched the “Little Women” movie and I quite enjoyed. Therefore I bought the book. What a mistake! It took me forever to read it and I read a lot of books in between.
I couldn’t relate at all to any of the characters and their feelings. I thought that they were all a little stupid and their little speeches about what they had to do to become better people annoyed me a lot!
Apparently I only read the first part of the book. Usually “Little Women” is published as a single book that includes “Little Women” and “Good Wives” but my edition only included “Little Women”. By the end of the book I started thinking that the film had a lot more going on. For that reason I googled and understood what happened. Not planning on reading “Good Wives”…
I’ve already read another book. I’ll blog about that later.

<3

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário