sábado, 10 de dezembro de 2011

Journal... Will it last?

81. Start a journal           

            Today I started a journal. I think it was around 2 A.M.
Last night I just decided to go to FNAC and buy the damn journal. I’ve been planning on doing that for a while but I would never go through with it because I didn’t have enough money and because I didn’t have my FNAC card with me. Yesterday, I said screw that and I just bought it.
I’ve started many journals but I can never write faithfully every day. And when I can’t write one day that almost always means that I won’t ever touch that journal again.
But I love too much the idea of 20 years from now reading what I felt and what I was going through, to not give it another try. Maybe I could give it to my future children when I am about to die… Enk, maybe not. Kids shouldn’t know every little detail about their parents’ life just like parents don’t have to know everything about their children’s life.
Plus, it will be a good writing exercise. Maybe one day I’ll finally write a book. I would love that so much!

<3

1 comentário: