quinta-feira, 24 de novembro de 2011

Mockingjay

85. Read 26 books I've never read starting with each letter of the alphabet (in progress - 9/26)



I've finished reading this book for a while but I forgot to post about it. I have to be honest. I was so disappointed. This is the 3rd book of the Hunger Games series. I loved the first book. I loved the second. But this one left me feeling like something was wrong. Some story lines were over explored and others, very important storylines, weren't explored at all. I had a problem with the ending. This will be difficult to explain and not spoil the book to anyone but she ended up with the person that I wanted but the author didn't take the time to explain how it happened.
Maybe it wasn't that terrible but I loved the other books SO much that I thought that Mockingjay would just as awesome!

Btw, the trailer looks awesome. I'm super excited for the movie. It's a shame that it only comes out in March.

<3

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário