segunda-feira, 7 de novembro de 2011

A Dangerous Method Premiere

18. Attend a film festival.





Last night I went to the premiere of “A Dangerous Method” at the Lisboa & Estoril Film Festival. I never thought I’d be able to go to a film festival so soon. The tickets were the same price as regular tickets. I thought it would be a good deal, so I decided to go with my brother.

David Cronenberg, the director, was there. The pictures are terrible but he’s the one on the right. He made a quick intro and left the room right away, that was a shame but it still was pretty cool to be at the same room as someone that famous. He made a remark about the film being accurate but that didn’t mean it was a good movie. He was just trying to be funny and I thought he seemed a very pleasant guy. I wanted to ask for an autograph and a picture with him but I’m quite shy.

I enjoyed the movie very much and I’m really glad that I decided to go. The actors were absolutely fantastic and I loved the cinematographic.

<3

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário