sexta-feira, 21 de outubro de 2011

The Prince of Mist

85. Read 26 books I've never read starting with each letter of the alphabet (in progress - 7/26)



Well, well… I succumbed to my addiction. I went to FNAC!
I was peacefully walking down the stairs when I saw a book with Carlos Ruiz Zafón’s name on it. I did not know that cover. It meant I had not read that book.
My heart was beating awfully fast and my hands were sweating. Oh I felt like a princess walking down the stairs to meet her prince. And what a good looking prince it was!
Ok, ok. I’m kidding. (I wish) True facts: I was walking down the stairs and I got super excited when I saw the book.
The book was fantastic! Not as good as “The Shadow of the Wind” or “The Angel’s Game” but that’s very hard to beat. I recommend it to everyone, from young adults to “old adults”. It has a little bit of romance, a little bit of mystery and horror. Now, I just have to wait for the translation of the next two books of this trilogy. Can’t believe these books were published in the 90’s and not one Portuguese publisher bought it and translated it. What a shame!
Oh and Zafón will publish a new book next month! Super excited!

<3

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário