quinta-feira, 13 de outubro de 2011

Of Mice and Men

85. Read 26 books I've never read starting with each letter of the alphabet (in progress - 6/26)





This is not the book I said I had started reading. I was actually reading “On Beauty”, which is a romance. However, yesterday I went to FNAC (again!) and I decided to buy Steinbeck’s book. I’ve been dying to read this one for a long time as well as “East of Eden” but apparently the Portuguese translation has been out of stock since 2008. If you (or anyone you know) have a copy of the book (Portuguese) let me know, I’ll gladly buy it.
I adored the book. I read the all book before going to sleep and it didn’t disappoint me one bit.
Oh and I also bought “The boy in the striped pyjamas”. I cannot go to FNAC and not buying at least one thing. Seriously, if I won the lottery the first thing I would do would probably be buying a copy of every book in FNAC. I have great ambitions, hen?!

<3

1 comentário:

  1. ai goste dessa de comprar uma copia de cada livro da FNAC! preciso de uns quantos!
    xxxx

    ResponderEliminar