domingo, 19 de agosto de 2012

Insurgent

86. Read 26 books I've never read starting with each letter of the alphabet (14/26)



              Lately, I haven’t mentioned books at all. And there’s a good reason for that. I don’t choose the books I read based on their first letter, which means that after a while I started repeating the letters. And that has been happening a lot.
                And I just noticed that I completely forgot to blog about one book that I read ages ago and it actually is Divergent, the first book of the Divergent Trilogy. The second book to that trilogy is Insurgent, which I happened to finish reading today.
                Both books are fantastic and I recommend it to basically everyone that likes to read dystopias, like The Hunger Games.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário