terça-feira, 14 de fevereiro de 2012

East of Eden - the movie

64. Watch all of James Dean's movies. (3/3)



I just realized that I forgot to post that I’ve already seen East of Eden’s movie. I watched it the same day that I finished reading the book, I couldn’t help myself.
So… The movie! It only covers a fragment of the story and I felt that it was very loosely based on the book. As a movie, it’s very good. It has great performances and it’s really entertaining. But when I think about the book, the movie ends up letting me down. How come they left out when of the greatest characters, Lee?
Well, I think I wouldn’t feel so disappointed if I’d seen the movie first and I do understand that it’s a great movie, it’s just not exactly as the book.

                And watching James Dean is always a delight!

                <3

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário