terça-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2012

Self Portrait I

26. Take a self portrait every week for one year (1/52)



Here it is my first self portrait! My mom took this picture of me today at one of my favorite spots in Lagos.
I know I’ve slowed down a bit and I must admit I’m a little disappointed with me but THERE’S SO MUCH TO DO!!! Lately it’s all about college. Well, mostly about college.
I decided to come home for a few days. Still studying but I managed to squeeze some fun in my busy schedule. Saturday was great! I arrived home, walked around the city, did a little shopping and went to the cinema with my family. We watched “The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo”. I absolutely loved the book! So good! But the movie… Well I enjoyed it very much but something was missing. I don’t know… Last night I started watching the Swedish version with my mother (we haven’t watched the last 40 minutes because my mom was really tired). I think I prefer the American movie but some things are better explained in the Swedish version. I think the biggest problem with the Swedish version are the actors. They’re not very expressive. Altough I liked Noomi Rapace’s portrayal of Lisbeth, I still liked Rooney Mara’s better. And Mikael and Lisbeth’s relationship is much better in the American movie! I love the chemistry between Daniel and Rooney!
Oh and I’m finally reading “East of Eden”! It’s great so far! I have a feeling it will be one of my all time favorites! I’m looking forward to watching the movie as well.

<3

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário