segunda-feira, 8 de agosto de 2011

Next... Paris

So proud of myself!
Last weekend I watched the 1st season of Friends. I know, I know, it's kinda old, but I've heard so much about it, that by now it must be an American classic. I enjoyed it, although HIMYM is better.
And.... I've finally finished reading Romeo and Juliet. It may sound strange but I didn't like it that much. However I looove the movie ( Baz Luhrmann).



I didn't do any of my cooking but wathever...

3% of my to do list is done! :)

I've decided to update my list because it had way too much reading and at the moment I'm not that into that, which is quite strange because I love reading!
Also, one of the itens was going to Paris. I felt that I was cheating myself. When I made the list I already knew I was going there. so my new itens are:
  • Learn how to drive
  • Watch every Disney animated classic
  • Watch 30 movies in 30 days

That's it!

<3 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário